Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Join the edding Tech team as Business Development Manager.
edding has built a team of experts at the head office in Munich and at the offices across Europe and Latin America. edding is looking for a new team member to build the business for our exciting and innovative products in the Benelux.
Meet edding Tech
edding is a most trusted name in ink. For 60 years, they have been the specialist for marking on almost any surface; known for their broad portfolio of quality products and ink expertise. In 2018 edding launched their new technology arm: edding Tech. Their mission is applying the ink expertise to advanced tech to create smart solutions for the digital world. One of the first innovations is edding compact printers. They are the versatile marking solutions for manufacturing – smart, reliable and ready for Industry 4.0. The edding in-line 12 compact printer integrates seamlessly into production lines while the edding 12 portable compact printer is designed for marking away from the manufacturing floor.
What do you get in return?
edding knows that success is based on the skills and dedication of their team members. Therefore, edding maintains a welcoming and friendly working environment that makes exceptional people come and stay. They love to collaborate, and also encourage independent decision-making when needed. Most importantly, it is your chance to be part of the exciting development of edding Tech, playing your part in building this innovative business from the ground up.
Wat ga jij doen?
- Identifying, pursuing and acquiring direct and indirect sales leads
- Closing and tracking after-sales opportunities
- Monitoring changing customer needs and competitor activity
- Working closely with other teams to coordinate the service approach for the client
- Developing long-term relations with key executives and decision makers within the industry
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, product development and other internal teams to drive revenue and growth
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical subject (e.g. Engineering HTS)
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience in industrial area, proven success developing a market from scratch
- Knowledge of marking and coding industry and understanding of production process technologies strongly beneficial
- Peripheral industry experience such as food and beverage, packaging or logistics is an asset
- Fluency in English
- Effective use of Microsoft applications, CRM applications and data analytics tools
- Willingness to travel
What are your strengths?
- Strong interpersonal communication skills coupled with team working skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excitement for new technologies
- High level of negotiation, organizational, presentation and servicing skills
- Highly developed commercial sense
- Proactive, enterprising and can switch quickly
- Result- and relationship-oriented attitude
- Socially and contactually strong
- Good technical and commercial awareness
- Working hours | 40