Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Do you have a good technical knowledge and would you like to work in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized? Then we are looking for you as the Field Service Engineer at our client! In this role you are mainly going to work in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, but also in other locations within the Netherlands and Belgium.
What does the organization offer you?
You get to work at an organization with an open culture and dedicated colleagues who are determined to deliver world-class products & services. You get flexible working hours to balance your work and family life. Over the last years, the company has grown rapidly and operates in more than 120 countries.
Wat ga jij doen?
- After an internal training you are being able to use sophisticated NDT (non-destructive testing) techniques to perform detailed inspection services
- Interpreting the results after the inspection and issuing clear reports
- Following proper procedures and performing accurate computations
- Maintaining cordial relationships with project managers, coworkers, clients, contractors, etc.
- Ensuring that the turn times are met and always being conscious of quality guidelines
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
- Middle Technical School or higher (preferable Bachelor)
- Affinity with inspection and NDT activities (UT, MT, PT)
- Knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Good communication skills in Dutch (fluently) and English (good)
- UT Level 2 certified (pre for EN 473) is a plus
- Other NDT levels such as MT/VT is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus
- Living closeby Rotterdam is a plus (up to 1 hour driving distance)
What are your strenghts?
- Good technical knowledge
- A flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- Able to carry responsibility and withstand pressure
Key Competences: Field Service Engineer | Technical | NDT
- Hours | 40
- Recruiter | Hans Ruiterkamp