Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Freedom innovations is looking for a Financial Administrator.
A position where you perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the accounting department, to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. You will be responsible for numerous financial accounting and transaction processing.
The Financial Administrator provides the Finance Manager with accurate and complete financial statements. Understanding complex accounting standards and reconciliations, as well as meet tight deadlines, manage multiple clients and perform a multitude of accounting activities with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency is essential for an accountant.
Meet Freedom Innovations Europe
Freedom Innovations Europe is solely focused on developing world-class lower limb prosthetic solutions in close collaboration with prosthetists and amputees. After beginning operations in the United States in 2002, 25 issued patents and 20 product brands sold in over 40 countries.
Ideal candidates are motivated and have a good finance experience. In this dynamic role, you will have a serious impact on building the financial department in an international environment. You will also assist colleagues from other departments if its necessary.
What is in it for you?
A job within an international character. You will work with two other team members. You will be able to work your hours in consultation.
Wat ga jij doen?
- Prepare invoices received for automatic verification against the corresponding purchase orders and goods receipt record in GP (Navision)
- Entering remaining invoices Payables into GP
- Checking and entering expense reports
- Invoicing account receivables
- Inventory adjustments
- Credit manager, A/R management, collections
- General Ledger
- Intercompany accounts, PO related and NON-PO related, reconciliation
- Payments preparation
- Data entry German VAT refund
- Processing credit memos for returns to vendors
- Finished education on MBO level accounting
- Minimum experience of 3 year in an accounting position
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced in processing large data files in Excel
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- A strong communicator speaking and writing, with both internal and external contacts
- Attention to detail
- Hours | 20
- Half year contract with possible option to extend