Waar ga jij aan de slag?
The Hilding Anders Group is looking for an experienced Financial Controller with Financial Management capacities. A professional in finance with international working experience and a positive mindset by nature. It is your responsibility to manage a great team, help grow the business and ensuring that finance is in control. Constantly!
This is not a way station but a unique opportunity for an experienced financial with strong people skills. It is up to you and your team to actively build the foundation and continue building. Of course you can be ambitious because Hilding Anders is so too. The person we are interested in has perseverance and guts!
As the foreman you frequently work with your colleagues at the headoffice in Sweden. We are specifically interested in a professional that can further help create structure, a man/woman of his/her word! You stand for what you say and you stand for your people. As part of the Management Team you actively add value in the further growth and development of Hilding Anders Group.
The Hilding Anders Group
One of the leading bed manufacturers in Europe, Russia and Asia, that is The Hilding Anders Group. They devote themselves every day to providing the world with a good night’s sleep. The head office of Hilding Anders is based in Malmö, Sweden, with about 7,000 employees working in 40 markets around the world. In the factory in Vroomshoop, box springs, mattresses and accessories are made, largely with traditional handicrafts.
You will be responsible for the financial organisation, its functions and the quality of work. You will also be responsible for that reporting and accounting is done according to an established schedule and in accordance with the Group’s Financial Manual and according to Swedish law as well as country law. This role offers you the freedom to shape one’s own destiny within a highly profitable group which is a clear European, Russian and Asian market leader.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent benefit package with a salary in between EUR 70.000 and EUR 80.000. A great job within an international, informal, no-nonsense organization, where every day is “Casual Friday”. On top of that you get an autonomous role. You are the key to the future success of the business. Hilding Anders is an organization with short and low-threshold lines, where (almost) everything is possible, as long as you stand for your work and feel responsible. You will get to work for a company with a top notch quality reputation and a positive brand recognition.
Wat ga jij doen?
What are you going to do?
- Serving as a business partner and co-visionary to the General Manager and the Plant Manager
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for financials, business planning and strategic planning
- Budget responsible for the finance department and IT
- Responsible for the finance department and IT achieve set targets, span of control of Finance & IT (two colleagues)
- Organize, track and manage finance department and IT
- Weekly KPI`s, monthly, quarterly, year-end closing
- Forecast and budget, report and analysis
- Follow up that the company applies the correct pricing to achieve profitability targets
- Review profitability at customer and product level
- Report the results of operations to the Group
- Set targets for the business along with the General Manager and the management team
- Define and report strategic performance measurements and competencies to improve the overall efficiency, effectiveness and strategic positioning of the company
- Lead the development and operation of an early warning system to spot market (customer, end user, competitor) and operating trends and translate those expected future developments into the implications on the company and its business strategy, including related action plans
- Lead and direct the effort to re-engineer the financial organisation, organise people and activities and to track and measure process results, simplify complex processes and get more out of fewer resources
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor of Science or MSc. in International Economics and Business Administration (Financial degree)
- 5 to 8 years’ experience within finance and preferably international group reporting, preferably private equity based
- Hands-on experience of managing all the elements of working capital
- Experience of process improvement and able to show evidence of raising standards
- Ideally you have operated in an industry related to durable consumer goods, furniture, kitchens, floors or similar
What are your qualities?
- Strategic thinker and results-orientated
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- You can switch between details and overview
- You have an operational approach
- Excellent people management skills
- You are a team builder, charismatic and socially confident
- A strong communicator with integrity
- A can-do attitude and are self-motivated
- Hours | 40
- A talentscan will be a part of this procedure.