Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? And do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join Eaton and help to provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. Eaton makes what matters work.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for all relevant HR processes. This within a defined workforce area (manufacturing/production & warehouse) of around 300 employees with several teamleaders/supervisors (teamleader reports into supervisor). HR topics include talent acquisition, recruitment, communications, rewards, performance management, training, employee involvement and work practices.
Eaton makes what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters! Eaton is confident they can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that their employees embody. They are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. These values enable them to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
What do you get in return?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- One year Eaton contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for Eaton
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
Wat ga jij doen?
- Executes all relevant operational HR tasks in alignment with HRM topics
- Executes recruiting actions in alignment with hiring manager and the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team
- Manages communication within Hengelo plant; supports integration of Eaton processes incl. implementation into the organization
- Delivers Conceptual Design (Organisational Structure) and executes via presentations and training
- Reviews legal HR cases and questions with internal/external legal resources and provides guidance for Plant Manager and Supervisors
- Supports Plant Manager and Supervisors in HR Planning and execution of action plans
- Supports and leads HR Projects and is able to perform this independently
- Supports restructuring initiatives incl. reporting
- Supports HR manager in all types of relevant HR processes and secures compliance with law, employer contracts, work council agreement and internal Eaton rules
- Provides guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues
- Understands the business strategy and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability
- Supports the leadership team in driving the culture change to align the organization with the strategy
- Diagnoses gaps between current and desired state and deploys actions to resolve the gap
- Supports actively audits (internal/external), reviews, surveys (employee survey)
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
- Master/Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Broad range of experience
- Experience with working in production/warehouse environment and different shifts
- Experience in working for an international manufacturing company in a matrix structure
- Experience in business transition (upsizing or downsizing)
- Good Business Acumen, strong analytical thinking & communication skills
- Good command of MS Office
- Good command of English and Dutch language
- Change management skills to drive sustained cultural change
- Self-sufficiency in managing simultaneous assignments; flexibility; strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation skills – understands how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business and “need to know” basis
- Linked to Eaton Leadership model being passionate, transparent, accountable, efficient, ethical and able to learn
- Hours | 40