Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Is innovation in your DNA? Do you have experience developing native apps, do you love tinkering with the latest mobile technologies and do you understand security is very important? Do you want more than developing yet another app? Then we’re looking for you!
InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company with an award winning mobile identity verification software solution called ReadID. They are looking for native iOS Developers (Android and willing to learn iOS ) that help them improve ReadID, add new features and in general help their customers to reduce identity fraud.
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology. ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs. ReadID is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS. With ReadID we reduce identity fraud while enabling digitalizing. ReadID won the Accenture Innovation Award 2016. Click here for more information on ReadID and our demo app.
Wat ga jij doen?
What are you going to do?
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID.
- Help developers working for our customers to best use the ReadID API.
- Develop demo, PoC and prototype apps for, e.g., banks and police organizations.
- Work with technology partners that have supplementary products such as facial recognition.
- Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers.
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
- Work primarily from our head office in Enschede. You can work from home part of the time.
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What we expect from you?
The position is open to senior and junior candidates, but we do expect:
- A university (WO) or applied university/ college (HBO) degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or similar
- You live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate here
- You speak English, and preferably speak Dutch as well
- A solid mobile development background, especially iOS (or possible Android (Java) and willing to learn iOS)
- You are security minded
- Experience with Cordova, Xamarin, ObjectiveC, Metal and/or Renderscript are appreciated
- Preferably you can do both iOS and Android, or both mobile and server-side development.
What are your qualities?
- You have a passion for Apple’s products and method
- You have an eye for design and UX
- You know the quality of apps is in the details, better than anyone!
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You are sharp and cooperative
- Hours | 32 – 40