Waar ga jij aan de slag?
For the international Freedom Innovations Europe company in Enschede we are looking for a new colleague with extensive knowledge of logistics to join the team in the position Logistics Coordinator.
Are you a pragmatic Logistics Coordinator who likes to ensure an efficient logistics process from order entry until arrival at the customer, then this job can be ideal for you!
Who is Freedom Innovations Europe?
Freedom Innovations Europe is solely focused on developing world-class lower limb prosthetic solutions in close collaboration with prosthetists and amputees. After beginning operations in the United States in 2002, 25 issued patents and 20 product brands sold in over 40 countries. The available vacancy is for our site in Enschede.
What’s in it for you?
In this challenging position you will end up in an international environment. You have a team of enthusiastic colleagues and Freedom Innovations Europe also offers a competitive salary with good benefits.
Wat ga jij doen?
What are you going to do?
- Organizing floor space and maintaining the warehouse area adhering to the storage design principles, enforcing all safety regulations
- Organizing and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts
- Handling all international shipments (specifically outside of EU), including managing all required documentation
- Executing, monitoring and reviewing the order fulfilment and return process from start to end, identifying areas of improvement and adjusting existing work procedures and practices
- Providing support to the Customer Service department when needed
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What’s expected of you?
- Bachelor’s degree (focused on logistics, supply chain management or business administration)
- Minimum of 5 years of (supervisory) experience in an international warehouse environment
- Experienced in supervising small teams
- Experienced in processing large data files in Excel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, German is an advantage
Who are you?
- Hands on mentality
- Pragmatic and a can-do mentality
- Hours | 40
- Year contract with possible option to extend
- A talentscan can be a part of this procedure