Waar ga jij aan de slag?
We are looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Oldenzaal. The Project Engineer will be involved with the inspection of tanks and other structures in refineries, processing plants and terminals. Within this position the candidate will work with the Project Manager for delivering the project objectives with respect to the agreed scope, budget, schedule and quality. For receptive candidates the position provides the opportunity for personal growth to become a Project Manager.
What’s in it for you?
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. There are flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life. Our client offers excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, the employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the organisation.
Wat ga jij doen?
What are you going to do?
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and in close collaboration with the Project Manager
- Facilitate the definition of project objectives, tasks and resource requirements
- Identify and manage risks involved to protect the project objectives
- Set up project planning and support implementation within the project team
- Take charge of project budgets via most efficient resource allocation
- Monitor, control and report project progress, -quality and -cash flow
- Approve final project deliverables and ensure project delivery on-time, within scope and budget
- Identify and communicate potential upselling opportunities arising during the project
- Perform project evaluations and identification of potential cross-functional process improvements
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or cross-functional areas
- Build up and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What is expected from you?
- Solid educational background, bachelors degree will be an advantage
- Project management experience, application of PM methods
- 2 – 6 years’ work experiences in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard office software
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (verbally and in writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or Spanish language would be an asset
Willingness to frequently travel on business in Europe and overseas
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up to 1 hour)
Who are you?
- Proactive / Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his projects and/or tasks
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in an international environment
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset
- Stress resistant with ability to perform activities in a result-oriented manner and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Hours | 40
- Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. Our client shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate