Waar ga jij aan de slag?
For Ten Cate Geosynthetics in Hengelo we are looking for a new colleague to join their team in the position of QHSE Manager.
You will manage two colleagues of the quality department in the Netherlands and you will be responsible for the Dutch entity with a coordinating role within EMEA for the ISO management system.
Safety and Quality have your priority and with your people management skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done. You take care of the correct execution of the QHSE-policy and safety issues. This position has an additional role as prevention officer for the Dutch plant reporting to the local managing director.
Who is Ten Cate Geosynthetics?
Ten Cate Geosynthetics (TCG) is the leading manufacturer of geosynthetics, including wovens, nonwovens (mechanically or hydraulically entangled fibers), geogrids and further fabrications. Each for general applications in civil works and infrastructure as well as more niche applications including water & environment and industrial fabrics. TCG is a global business generating global sales in America, EMEA and APAC of which a significant portion is directly related to government spending.
TCG EMEA has plants in Linz (Austria), Bezons (France) and Hengelo. The TCG EMEA organization is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. The location in Hengelo (100 FTE’s) is a weaving facility with about 30 looms and a fabrication department.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in Hengelo. A position with a wide variety of activities in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. Besides the job in Hengelo you also have an international role in coordinating tasks for Austria and France.
Wat ga jij doen?
What are you going to do?
- Act as a focal point for QHSE matters to ensure that QHSE standards within the management system are current with legal requirements and industry practice
- Responsible for management reports, including summaries of incidents, non-conformance, audit reports and QHSE statistics
- Development, maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the Management System
- Initiation, implementation and maintenance of QHSE documentation and procedures
- Participate in operational meetings
- External, internal, project and supplier audits
- Point of contact for certifying institutes within the Geosynthetics industry
- Product certification like, CE, ASQUAL, IVG and BBA
- Maintaining and coordination of the EMEA ISO Management system in close cooperation with Linz and Bezons
- Act as a driver for continuous improvement within the organization out of QHSE discipline
- Managing the laboratory for internal product testing
What’s expected of you?
- HBO education level/Bachelor’s degree (technical, production, chemical, business administration)
- Proven experience as QHSE manager in an industrial environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Who are you?
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- An effective coach
- Leadership skills
- Curious personality with passion for continuous improvement
- Hands-on and pro-active attitude
- Hours | 40
- A Talentscan is part of this procedure