Waar ga jij aan de slag?
For maxon motor in Enschede we are looking for a R&D Manager. An experienced project manager with knowledge of the high-precision industry. Someone who can level with all departments in the organization and outside the organization.
Who is maxon motor?
Maxon group is a worldwide company and leader in the field of micro mechatronic drives for the high-tech market. For our Dutch operation, maxon group is looking for a Manager Research & Development that develops mechatronic systems for the local market and group. The focus markets are semiconductor, medical and optics. In Enschede we are looking for a manager with experience in project management
Maxon motor is a subsidiary of a Swiss group with headquarters in Sachseln, Switzerland. The group has 2800 employees worldwide. The location in Enschede is steadily growing to more than 50 employees as one of the maxon seven production sites. Your place of employment will be Enschede, Netherlands.
You will be responsible for a multi-disciplinary team of seven employees
What do you get in return?
- An environment where initiative is being rewarded
- A modern working environment
- Flexibility in working hours fitting your position
- A salary that matches with your education and experience
- maxon motor wants to invest in you for the long term, which means you get enough chances for training and your (personal) development
Wat ga jij doen?
- Leads and manages complex projects and coordinates work of multi-location and cross-functional project teams
- Leads the department with seven engineers and technicians
- Monitors budgets and manages the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the projects and its work packages within a global organization
- Managing cross-functional workstreams and ensuring appropriate requirements within the projects by partnering with relevant business units or other customers
- Represents the department by customers and acquire new customer projects together with the sales department
- Reports progress from the department to customers and management
- Brings the team to the next level
- Introduces LEAN principles in the R&D and PE department
- Ensures understanding of customer value in the projects and acts to ensure customer satisfaction and manage expectations
- Transparency around change request, unforeseen results/events and identified risks
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What we expect from you?
- You have a master’s degree or similar with a solid mechatronial background that fits to a R&D organization
- You have demonstrated project management skills – typically 5 years
- You have a good feeling for mechatronics and drives, with a solid mechanical and electrical understanding of drive systems
- Clear verbal communicator in at least English and preferably also with knowledge of Dutch.
- Willing to travel
What are your qualities?
- You like to plan and organize the work for the project team including close communication and collaboration with the team itself
- You are a stress resistant person with lots of flexibility and creativity
- People describe you as a punctual person who performs the actions in a timely manner
- You’re described as a perfect communicator who can work very well independently together with external parties, but also like to work in team with direct colleagues
- Hours | 40
- A talent scan will be part of this procedure