Do you want to be part of the Pentair company and achieve Pentair’s Zero Harm vision? In your role as Senior Environment, Health and Safety Specialist (EHS) at Pentair you can!
Who is Pentair?
Pentair is 10.000 employees strong. They work around the globe to deliver industry-leading products, service and solutions for their customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Their inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows Pentair to deliver Inspired Solutions for a Changing World. Through their capabilities as a company, their innovative products and their Win Right values, they have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community.
Everything they do is driven by passion to help people live better, and Pentair is committed to creating inspired solutions for a changing world.
Do you share the same passion?
Explore how you can be part of charting a course in the Zero Harm vision of Pentair.
- Ensuring that the site’s EH&S Management System complies with regulatory requirements, corporate policies and appropriate Standard Practices and procedures
- Creating culture change and awareness within the company
- Interpretation of EHS criteria, translation into requirements and training, teaching and coaching site staff in the tools and techniques for the business to achieve the necessary level of EHS maturity and progress towards zero injuries
- Support and guidance of site staff in accident/incident investigations, ensures analytical rigor in accident causation and contributing factors, identification of appropriate root cause counter measures and verifications of effectiveness of corrective actions
- Tracking and verification of site EHS KPI performance, on-time reporting and validation of statics and values reported
- Conducting audits and inspections, supporting and coaching of site staff in the preparation of compliance audits
- Conducting Management System Evaluations (MSE) and self-audits related to external certification schemes (e.g. SCC (VCA), ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000)
- Chair the VGM-committee and EHS-committee meetings
- Responding to customer request, audits, qualifications and advise Pentair Enschede on dealing with regulatory agencies or other external third parties
- Translate corporate EHS/CSR initiatives and programs as “Zero Landfill” and “Energy Treasure Hunt” into operational projects and programs
- Conduction and organize EHS training (introduction to new employees, toolbox, etc)
- Leading the Emergency Organization (Hoofd-BHV)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Certified as safety professional (MVK or HVK)
- At least five years professional EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Background in chemical plants or food processing is preferred
- Knowledge of VCA
- Solid comprehension of Lean operating principles, tools and methods
- Fluent in Dutch language
- Good English speaking and reporting skills
- Possess a high level of personal drive
- Positive attitude and integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Effective communications skills to work from shop floor employees to management
- Hours | 40