Waar ga jij aan de slag?
Do you want to provide technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible technical solutions? And are you accountable, efficient and eager to learn? Then we have an interesting job for you!
For our client, a global leader and producer in its industry, we are looking for a Service Engineer.
As the Service Engineer you provide technical support to (potential) customers and you prepare offers and orders and provide service on Medium Voltage and Low Voltage systems. The company you will work for offers you great promotional opportunities. The core values of the organization are respect, dignity, integrity and trust.
Wat ga jij doen?
- Providing technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible LV/MV system solutions
- Executing electrical engineering for LV/MV systems, executing various technical calculations, preparing drawings and schedules, list of materials, purchase list
- Preparing and executing service on all possible LV or MV systems delivered by the company
- Representing the company, within set authority level
- Preparing service reports and entering all relevant data into the ERP system
- Responsible for archiving and traceability of all data and documents and safeguarding confidentiality of data and information
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of and experience with LV and MV systems (sales, technical support and service)
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and DCS systems
- Knowledge of procedures, company rules, guidelines, law, rules & regulations, standards, safety, quality and environmental guidelines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What are your strenghts?
- Being passionate
- Eager to learn
Keywords: Service Engineer | Electrical Engineering | Technical Support | LV systems | MV systems
Hours | 40
Recruiter | Joost Olde Weghuis