Wat krijg jij?
- Interesting benefit package matching your skills, level and experience
- CAO Metalektro
- 40 vacation days
- Exciting and fun team activities
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Team responsibility
Wat heb je nodig?
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR Management/Business Administration
- At least +/- 5 years of experience in HR, of which a few years as a manager
- Additional relevant education and training
- Up to date legal knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Preferably experience in a matrix organization
- Experience with the application of organisational science and change management
As the HR Manager at Pentair, you are a skilled HR generalist working on tactical level with a strategic mindset. As the HR Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of the high-level strategies of HR. You will, amongst other things, actively support the Pentair Enschede location and solicit, together with your team, the organisation in order to build a stronger (HR) organisation. You will be involved in international projects and give substance to the existing HR Pentair Corporate strategy.
You know the labor market within Pentair’s industry, bring innovative ideas about how to deal with this and have in-depth knowledge of HR topics and the latest developments in the field. With your energy, smooth and driven personality, you enjoy taking on HR related tasks.
In the HR team you will work together with and support five experienced colleagues: HR Business Partners, HR coordinators and a management assistant. You will report to the HR Manager Netherlands.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Realize a good structure, task, and role distribution within the HR team
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice and support in the preparation and implementation of all HR issues
- Translating the Business Unit/Pentair Global strategy into HR policy for Pentair Enschede
- Translate signals in the organization and developments in your field
- Developing strategic HR policies, from staffing to keeping track of changes and new regulations in legislation and collective labor agreement
- Communicating and consulting on organization-wide training, development, mobility and transfer opportunities
- Based on changes in organizational structures and/or HR processes and procedures, you will prepare requests for approval and consult and, as the HR Manager, bring these to the attention of both Works Councils within Pentair Enschede
- You will participate in international HR projects
- You collaborate with the Dutch and EMEA HR colleagues to better align HR processes and ultimately work in a similar way
- Co-executing (improvement) projects at tactical level e.g. health management and recruitment
Heb je een vraag?
Waar ben jij sterk in?
Jouw nieuwe werkgever
Pentair is a global leader in water focused on smart, sustainable water and fluid handling applications. The company designs, manufactures and delivers innovative solutions to residential, commercial, and industrial customers who value high-quality water and fluids. A company committed to a safer, more sustainable world.
Pentair’s 10,000 employees work at approximately 130 locations in 34 countries.
Pentair in Enschede is responsible for the development of filtration applications for beer, water and other liquids. They design, produce, install, and maintain these solutions around the world.
- A talentscan is part of the procedure
Meer weten over deze vacature? Ik vertel je er graag meer over. Stel mij gerust een vraag door een email te sturen.
Het sollicitatieproces in het kort
Jouw sollicitatie en CV worden doorgenomen
Maak persoonlijk kennis met je contactpersoon bij Eqib
Is er een match? Dan ga je op gesprek bij de werkgever
Na één of meerdere gesprekken, word je uitgenodigd voor een Talentscan of Assessment.
Is dit positief?
Gefeliciteerd, dan heb jij een nieuwe baan!
Niet wat je zoekt?
Kijk ook eens tussen deze vacatures of stuur je open sollicitatie via onderstaande knop naar ons toe.